Philippine girls are known to be quiet, demure, and conservative. Most of the time, they will just reward you with their alluring smiles without words. You might ask yourself, “How will I impress such a woman?” They are not very vocal about what they want yet you are sure that they are expecting something from you, be it a gift, a gesture, or some positive words or praise maybe. You might need some tips on how to impress a quiet Philippine girl. Here are 5 tips that you should consider.
- Tip #1 – When it comes to material things, Philippine women are not hard to impress. Of course, just like any other females all over the world, they are also impressed with cool cars, nice house, and other expensive things. However, you can impress a Philippine woman by giving her simple gifts such as flowers, chocolates, or other foods especially if you also bring something for their family especially their mothers.
- Tip #2 – Impress them by going to their house and taking time and exerting an effort to meet her family and have a small chat with them. Going to a Filipina’s house does not necessarily mean you are going to marry her or that you have to be seriously committed with her. It is just a matter of showing respect for her parents. You can do this even if you are just on the getting-to-know-each-other stage. It is also a plus point if you were able to impress and build rapport with her family.
- Tip #3 – Always act like a gentleman. Do not be rude and act like an arrogant jerk. Even western females who are not as sensitive compared to Filipinas will ditch you before you can finish saying “I’m a jerk”. Be sweet and gentle and mild-mannered. Filipinas like men who treat them like princesses.
- Tip #4 – These women are also impressed with intelligence, educational background, and success in careers. You can drop a hint or you can casually say that you studied in one of the top universities in your country or that you took up rocket science when you were still in college. Just keep it to a minimum. Do not brag about them. There is only a very thin line between simply talking about your achievements and bragging about them. Just make sure that you do the first one. Of course, if do not have any achievements or successes, do not make up any stories and lie about yourself. Just conveniently forget to mention those little details.
- Tip #5 – Learn about the Filipino culture and try to learn how to speak romantic Filipino phrases. Learn the Filipino translations for “you’re beautiful” or “I love your smile”. She will be surprised and glad that you know how to speak her language and it will make her think that you are really serious about her. It is also good to greet her parents using Filipino greetings. This will really give you their approval and will give you the green light in dating their daughter.