If you are keen to reduce customer support costs, using a call center can help you to maintain acceptable service levels at an affordable cost. The International Customer Management Institute recently released the Self Service and Multichannel Contact Center Report. 79.5 per cent of the 400 plus respondents revealed that their customer care operations provided customers with self-service opportunities. Whether you choose to do so or not, an Inbound call center help you retain your customers by providing them with timely service.
An inbound call center is one which only receives incoming calls. Let’s take a look at the advantages of using its services-
* In case you receive customer calls after business hours, an inbound call center can help you address their queries. Whether they require technical support, or wish to place an order, they can be serviced by the call center executives at any time of the day or night.
* If you want to choose a more affordable option, you could consider an interactive voice response system. However, your customers may have to press many menu options before they reach an actual person. Some of them may find this process too time-consuming and hang up.
* You should know that you will have to pay more if you exceed a previously agreed upon volume of calls. Other cases in which an additional charge will be levied are if special services are provided or if the average talk time per call is more than the one mentioned in the contract.
* A service level agreement will help you to monitor the performance of inbound call center services. You can then decide whether you wish to modify or renew the contract with the company. Draft one which is specific, so that you know the response time your customers can expect.
* Choose a company which has competent technical personnel, who can handle your voice and non-voice technical support facilities. In case the company is based abroad, check that the employees have received training so that your customers can understand their accents.
* Compare quotes of a few inbound call centers before you make up your mind. However, also factor the company’s reputation in your decision, so that you can be sure about the quality of service you customers will receive.
Inbound call center Services can free you from a mundane task, so that you can concentrate on other responsibilities. Hire experts in customer support, so that your customers have a positive service experience. Providence BPO has over a hundred professionals to provide customized solutions for your needs, so that you can offer customer service round the clock!