You finally got up the nerve to call your ex boyfriend and he answered. Now, you’re probably wondering what it means when your ex boyfriend answers your calls. Could it mean that he still wants you?
Of course, if he didn’t like you at all, then he probably would avoid the calls that you’ve been making him. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that he wants to get back together. Learn why he might answer.
5 Reasons Your Ex Boyfriend Answers Calls
1. He wants to be friends. If your ex boyfriend fed you the line about wanting to be “just friends”, he could have been telling the truth. Many guys enjoy the company of an ex girlfriend, even if the romantic relationship didn’t work out. He may think that you are calling him as a friend and answering the call as such.
2. He thinks he can have sex with you. Unfortunately, some guys are just after one thing. He may know that you are feeling vulnerable after the break up and may think that he can have sex with you one last time. This may be why he’s answering the phone.
3. He misses you. It’s completely normal to miss an ex after you’ve broken up, even if you know that the break up was for the best. You spent so much time together that you can feel a real loss when that togetherness is missing. Your ex boyfriend may answer your calls if he misses you, but this doesn’t necessarily mean that he wants to get back together with you.
4. He’s just being polite. He may not really want to talk to you, but his good manners dictate that he must take your call. If his responses seem somewhat short and it seems like he isn’t interested in talking to you, this could be the reason.
5. He wants to get back together with you. In some cases, he really does miss you and want to get back together with you. He may regret the decision to break up and is happy to hear from you. If this is the case, he’s probably going to let you know, either in subtle or overt ways.